There are a number of memorials inside the church. These take various forms; stained glass windows, a marble altar type tomb, large memorial slabs in the main nave aisle and wall mounted memorials.
One of the oldest and certainlly the most prominent is the marble tomb at the east end of the South Aisle in memory of Thomas and Ann Drake. Its date is apparently 1485.
On the floor at the entrance to the tower are two ledger stones, each with a small brass inscription inlaid. One to Thomas Baxter, dated 1535, and the other to Richard Baxter who died 1484.
In the chancel to the right of the altar, there is an oval stone tablet to the memory of Anna Cookson, daughter of William Cookson, one time rector of the parish.
In the central aisle of the nave are five memorial slabs, to Thomas Jack, Edmond Marcon and several other Marcons, Robert Osborne and Christian his wife, Thomas and Mary Parke and William Aggas.
On the wall of the North Aisle are memorial tablets to Charles William Wilson, James Browne, John Doudney Lane, and memorials for the men of Forncett who fell in the two world wars.
There are also four stained glass windows, all from the nineteenth century. On the south side of the chancel are two windows, one in memory of James Wilson Holme, the other for Joseph Bell. In the north wall of the chancel is another in memory of Phoebe and Harold Furness. At the east end of the north aisle is a window for Robert and Ann Thorsby.