The Primitive Methodist Chapel

The Primitive Methodist Chapel [Forncett St Mary]

Written by Administrator on .

Forncett St Mary Primitive Methodist ChapelFoundation Stone

Established in the nineteenth century by John Ludkin who lived at Hill Farm. He built a chapel for the Primitive Methodists in 1888. This was closed in 1990 (?), the members then worshipping at Forncett End. The building was sold privately.  In 2013 the Chapel is in the process of being converted into a private residence.